"bc" in a sentence
- Ab extends by 2mm and bc contracts by 2mm.
- Soldiers of bad character were branded bc.
- Glass-making flourished as early as 1350 bc.
- The tube abc shown is cantilevered with ab and bc in a horizontal plan.
- the vertical displacement =1mm is normal to the bars ab and bc and hence does not affect their length.
- The temple which the archaeologists explored was used as a place of worship from the fifteenth century bc . until roman times.
- After all these concepts go back to 400 bc
- The scene is laid in athens, in the third century bc
- Invaded the city of jerusalem right about 9880 bc,
- The first olympic games took place in 776 bc
What is the meaning of bc and how to define bc in English? bc meaning, what does bc mean in a sentence? bc meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.