"bathypelagic" in a sentence
- /-ajˈik/ adjective
(Gr pelagos sea) found in the depths of the sea, down to 4000m below sea level
- Bathypelagic fishes are not normally found below 3, 000 metres.
- In this way they are closer to mesopelagic fishes than bathypelagic fishes.
- The behaviour of bathypelagic fish can be contrasted with the behaviour of mesopelagic fish.
- Stomach analysis has also shown that the diet consists mostly of pelagic or bathypelagic organisms.
- Bathypelagic zone : 1000m-4000m 4.
- He was the first to demonstrate that bathypelagic lifeforms rather than bottom-dwelling organisms.
- Their regular habitat is mesopelagic to bathypelagic.
- It and the mesopelagic and bathypelagic zones at a depth of, but usually occurs below.
- Still deeper down the water column, below 1000 metres, are found the bathypelagic fishes.
- As they mature, the young begin their gradual descent to the mesopelagic and eventually bathypelagic zones.
What is the meaning of bathypelagic and how to define bathypelagic in English? bathypelagic meaning, what does bathypelagic mean in a sentence? bathypelagic meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.