barrier island meaning
Synonyms of "barrier island""barrier island" in a sentence
- The wind and rain had not yet begun along those barrier islands.
- Off-shore bars are called " longshore bars " and " barrier islands " by some
- barrier island marsh
- Jupiter island florida, an atlantic coast 2 ) barrier island, roughly 10 miles long, a quarter to a half mile wide
- The evacuations of North Carolina's barrier islands were canceled.
- The barrier islands here were spared the worst of the wind.
- The sandy barrier island is more or less at sea level.
- On Fort Myers Beach, sea water swamped the barrier island.
- In 1951 Barber Bridge was built from mainland to barrier islands.
- The town is situated on the barrier island of Estero Island.
What is the meaning of barrier island and how to define barrier island in English? barrier island meaning, what does barrier island mean in a sentence? barrier island meaning
，barrier island definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.