[ ˌbæm'bu: ] Pronunciation:Synonyms of "bamboo""bamboo" in a sentence
- The bamboo huts here are all built on stilts.
- Be careful ! do n't jab his eye out with your bamboo pole.
- Everything there is made of bamboo.
- The bamboo stick has split.
- Every bamboo blind was drown to keep out the relentless sun.
- The missing parts of the inscribed bamboo slips have not yet been discovered.
- Why do you eat sticky rice wrapped up in bamboo leaves on dragon boat day?
- Not all bamboo grows tall -- some grow no higher than your ankles.
- Some bamboo is thinner than your little finger, some is much thicker than your waist.
- Many farmer 's fields are irrigated by water brought from a river or lake through bamboo pipes.