Synonyms of "axle""axle" in a sentence
- Noun: axle aksul
- A shaft on which a wheel rotates
Derived forms: axles
Type of: shaft
Part of: wheeled vehicle
"A supporting member that carries a wheel and either rotates with the wheel to transmit mechanical power to or from it, or allows the wheel to rotate freely on it."
An early string processing language. Program consists of an assertion table which specifies patterns, and an imperative table which specifies replacements. "AXLE: An Axiomatic Language for String Transformations", K. Cohen et al, CACM 8(11):657-661 (Nov 1965).
- The axle does n't work smoothly. it needs oiling.
- The mechanic greased the car's axle.
- He had to repair the wagon, grease the axles.
- Frank abandoned his axle as the heat in it died.
- In an electric car possibly one or more batteries will be situated near each axle.
- Narrow gauge mine car open type wheel assembly axles
- Sensor in installed on car top wheel and axle
- axles for railway cars-types and basic dimensions
- axles for railway rolling stock-dimensional requirements
- Gear tooths broken analysis of heave-duty output gear axle
What is the meaning of axle and how to define axle in English? axle meaning, what does axle mean in a sentence? axle meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.