Synonyms of "axillary""axillary" in a sentence
- Adjective: axillary 'aksu`leree [N. Amer], ak'siluree [Brit]
- Of or relating to the axil
- Of or relating to the armpit
See also: axil, axilla
adj : of, relating to, or located near the axilla axillary lymph nodes axillary temperature
- There are palpable mobile axillary nodes.
- axillary contractures may develop.
- axillary buds develop into flower cluster of 2 to 35 flowers each.
- Subsequent growth of some of the axillaries results in first-order branching of the main stem.
- Investigation on floral induction in axillary buds of guava
- There are palpable mobile axillary nodes
- axillary buds develop into flower cluster of 2 to 35 flowers each
- Standard practice for the sensory evaluation of axillary deodorancy
- Posterior mid-, anterior axillary line
- The axillary temperature is about 1 degree fahrenheit less than an oral temperature
What is the meaning of axillary and how to define axillary in English? axillary meaning, what does axillary mean in a sentence? axillary meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.