axillary nerve meaning
"axillary nerve" in a sentence
n : a large nerve arising from the posterior cord of the brachial plexus and supplying the deltoid and teres minor muscles and the skin of the shoulder
- Carpal tunnel syndrome and axillary nerve palsy are examples.
- The Teres Minor is innervated by the axillary nerve.
- The axillary nerve and the posterior humeral circumflex artery pass through the space.
- A patient with injury to the axillary nerve will have difficulty in adducted position.
- Damage to the axillary artery and axillary nerve ( C5, C6 ) may result.
- The most commonly involved nerves are the suprascapular nerve, musculocutaneous nerve, and the axillary nerve.
- The axillary nerve is sometimes damaged during surgical procedures of the axilla, such as for breast cancer.
- The axillary nerve is injured in 37 % making it the most commonly injured structure with this type of injury.
- Additionally, depending on the type of trauma other nerves may be affected such as the median nerve and axillary nerves.
- So a test can be applied to a patient with injury of axillary nerve by trying to abduct the injured shoulder against resistance.
What is the meaning of axillary nerve and how to define axillary nerve in English? axillary nerve meaning, what does axillary nerve mean in a sentence? axillary nerve meaning
，axillary nerve definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.