axillary arteries meaning
- Nine days later, he checked into axillary arteries of the right arm.
- In the axilla, the axillary artery is surrounded by the brachial plexus.
- The subclavian becomes the axillary artery at the lateral border of the first rib.
- It is a branch of the axillary artery, a main artery in the shoulder.
- The axillary artery has several smaller branches.
- Damage to the axillary artery and axillary nerve ( C5, C6 ) may result.
- Cone's aneurysm involved the right axillary artery and a smaller branch, the circumflex humeral artery.
- The second part of the axillary artery is the reference for the locational descriptions of the cords in the brachial plexus.
- The medial and lateral pectoral nerves form a connection, or loop, around the axillary artery, called ansa pectoralis.
- The aneurysm involved the posterior circumflex humeral and axillary arteries, and no one knows for how long it had been present.
What is the meaning of axillary arteries and how to define axillary arteries in English? axillary arteries meaning, what does axillary arteries mean in a sentence? axillary arteries meaning，axillary arteries definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.