Synonyms of "axilla""axilla" in a sentence
- The late complications includes skin contractures in the axilla.
- Be sure that the restraint does not rub child's axilla or wrist.
- axilla-shoulder-elbow bandage
- Examination of remaining parts of the body, including interdigital webs, axilla and periumbilical area, revealed no signs of scabies
- Patients receive about 15 injections per axilla with a small needle,
- The right arm is broken off just below the axilla.
- The grooves run between the axilla to the groin.
- In the axilla, the axillary artery is surrounded by the brachial plexus.
- The usual fumbling in the axilla which is practised by surgeons tells nothing.
- It is the lateral wall of the axilla.
What is the meaning of axilla and how to define axilla in English? axilla meaning, what does axilla mean in a sentence? axilla meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.