Synonyms of "axially""axially" in a sentence
- Adverb: axially akseeulee
- With respect to an axis
"the jet was directed axially toward the cathode"
See also: axial
- The basic stress-strain relations are defined with respect to an axially loaded member.
- Transverse resonance analysis of axially moving strings
- Stability reduction coefficient of axially loaded compression
- Dynamic response of the axially moving cable with small sag
- Sprin retaining rings . axially mounted circlips for shafts
- Study on the laterally nonlinear vibration of axially moving beams
- Spring retaining rings . axially mounted circlips for shafts bores
- On internal resonance of nonlinear vibration of axially moving beams
- Nonlinear analysis of settlement of axially loaded vertical piles
- On transverse vibrations of an axially moving beam on fixed supports
What is the meaning of axially and how to define axially in English? axially meaning, what does axially mean in a sentence? axially meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.