[ 'ɔ:təu ] Pronunciation:Synonyms of "auto""auto" in a sentence
- A major record in auto racing fell.
- I was familiar with the history of the auto industry.
- Did the driver come for you in a new big shiny auto?
- No industry in the world got hit harder than autos.
- autos jammed gas stations; buses were packed.
- An auto repair manual can tell how to tune up your car.
- Typical composition of the auto exhausts is given in table iv-6.
- Close down autos and you close down steel and rubber.
- Jerry's background is highly unusual for the auto business.
- The u.s. auto industry has become the main arena for the trade wars.