auditory perceptions meaning
The process whereby auditory stimuli are selected,organized and interpreted by the organism; includes speech discrimination.
- A rate control algorithm based on auditory perception
- Study of auditory perception of phase information in speech signal
- The spatial position of sound source is one of attributes in human's auditory perception
- The linguistic and phonetic disparities between chinese and english lead to differences of auditory perception
- A 2008 study also demonstrated subitizing and counting in auditory perception.
- Aristoxenus considers notes to fall along a continuum available to auditory perception.
- A more poignant example exists through examining auditory perception.
- In other words, there is a tight coupling between auditory perception and action.
- Wilson's work is characterised by architectural concerns with volume, illusionary spaces and auditory perception.
- While binocular rivalry has been studied since the 16th century, multistable auditory perception is relatively new.
What is the meaning of auditory perceptions and how to define auditory perceptions in English? auditory perceptions meaning, what does auditory perceptions mean in a sentence? auditory perceptions meaning，auditory perceptions definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.