Synonyms of "attain""attain" in a sentence
- Verb: attain u'teyn
- To gain with effort
- achieve, accomplish, reach
- Reach a point in time, or a certain state or level
- reach, hit
- Find unexpectedly
- fall upon, strike, come upon, light upon, chance upon, come across, chance on, happen upon, discover
- Reach a destination, either real or abstract
- reach, make, hit, arrive at, gain
Derived forms: attained, attaining, attains
See also: attainable, attainment
Type of: arrive, bring home the bacon, come, come through, deliver the goods, find, get, regain, succeed, win
- This is the period at which the body attains maturity.
- To attain full growth, one mustn't be squeamish.
- Here was an empire, worthy of demigods to attain.
- The day is not far off when china will attain prosperity.
- The temperature a star attains is determined by its mass.
- The scenes between mother and son attain a tragic intensity.
- Now those who die for others doubtless attain this result.
- For us, it 's something that we may aspire to but can never attain.
- The air weapon has now at last begun to attain its full stature.
- Still greater efforts are needed before we can attain our goal.
What is the meaning of attain and how to define attain in English? attain meaning, what does attain mean in a sentence? attain meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.