"asterid" in a sentence
- or asteridˈian noun
- Asterid said their mother and father were among the slaughtered.
- Asterid lost three children in Thursday's killing.
- Asterid, 30, fled her home near the Rwandan capital Kigali in 1994.
- Asterid Eudicot plants can also produce ferulic acid.
- Asterid quoted a rebel soldier as saying.
- Among living plants, many ferns and some Asterid flowering plants have an amphiphloic stele.
- The order Aquifoliales, which includes Cardiopteridaceae, belongs to another asterid group called campanulids.
- Asterid quoted a soldier as saying.
- Systematists are undecided on whether Caryophyllales should be placed within the rosid complex or sister to the asterid clade.
- All of the genera mentioned above, as well as Ochnaceae, were long regarded as basal asterid order Ericales.
What is the meaning of asterid and how to define asterid in English? asterid meaning, what does asterid mean in a sentence? asterid meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.