"artis" in a sentence
<company, networking> A company, known for the LANtastic range of networking products. Originally providers of proprietary, peer-to-peer network hardware and software for small installations, Artisoft now also sells Ethernet and Novell-compatible hardware and software.
Telephone: +1 (800) 809 1257.
Address: Tucson, Arizona, USA; Phoenix, Arizona, USA.
- He thinks most modern artis trash
- artis long, life is short
- That's the job of Laws, Artis and Campbell.
- The Cowboys also released cornerback Artis Houston from the practice squad.
- John Artis, a member of the electrical crew, said.
- Artis worked the BBQ pit in the vacant lot next door.
- Seen only briefly, Artis is portrayed as a clueless youth.
- Artis was released on parole in 1981 after serving 15 years.
- Laws and Artis had planned a trip to Afghanistan last December.
- Well, that's not the case with Ed Artis.
What is the meaning of artis and how to define artis in English? artis meaning, what does artis mean in a sentence? artis meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.