"artiness" in a sentence
- The murders are visualized with the same high-gloss artiness.
- Artiness : " Is it finished yet ?"
- Artiness : Kirk " The Chin"
- After City Ballet's founding in 1948 the photographs have a different artiness.
- His Lower Manhattan production studio percolates with downtown artiness : scruffy jeans and funky eyewear.
- And the camera work tends to aspire to artiness, resulting in occasional oddball framing.
- What makes them successful is that Bellocq doesn't tart them up with photographic artiness.
- Artiness : This is an homage from one over-praised'80s painter to another.
- Yet, paradoxically, art verging on artiness is never far from the work in the Parrish show.
- "The Addiction " is so self-absorbed in its own artiness that it fails on both counts.
What is the meaning of artiness and how to define artiness in English? artiness meaning, what does artiness mean in a sentence? artiness meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.