artillery plant meaning
"artillery plant" in a sentence
- The gun was created in the beginning of 1940 at 8th Kalinin Artillery Plant under the guidance of its Chief Designer Mikhail Loginov.
- He graduated from the Bauman Moscow Higher Technical School before World War II . After graduating he worked at Gorky Artillery Plant where in 1943 he was appointed Chief Designer.
- On invitation of William III, Peter and part of the mission also went to Royal Observatory, the Royal Mint, the Royal Society, the University of Oxford, and several shipyards and artillery plants.
- The turret piece of the machinery was developed in the Yekaterinburg artillery plant number 9 . In mid-2001, it was stated that the Volgograd tractor plant had been working on the 2S25 for about seven years.
- The D-30 was designed by the well established design bureau at Artillery Plant No 9 in Sverdlovsk ( now Ekaterinburg ), at the time led by the eminent artillery designer F�dor F�dorovich Petrov ( 1902 1978 ).
- It was designed by the well established design bureau at Artillery Plant No 9 in Sverdlovsk ( now Motovilikha Plants in Yekaterinburg ) led by the eminent artillery designer F�dor F�dorovich Petrov ( 1902 1978 ), who was responsible for several World War II pieces.
- It was designed by the well established design bureau at Artillery Plant No . 9 in Sverdlovsk ( now Motovilikha Plants in Yekaterinburg ), led by the eminent artillery designer F�dor F�dorovich Petrov who was also responsible for several World War II and later artillery designs.
- There were two exceptions : Arsenal plant No . 7 ( they used a'7'digit instead of a letter ) and the artillery plant No . 8 named after Mikhail Kalinin ( their project number was placed first, followed by the'K'letter ).
- ""'Pilea trianthemoides " "', the "'artillery plant "', is a species of shrubs or subshrubs in the Urticaceae family, native to Florida and the Caribbean islands, where it grows in waste places and moist thickets.
- Being a chief of the designer bureau of 8th Kalinin Artillery plant in Kaliningrad ( Moscow Oblast ), he created, among others, 45-mm anti-tank gun M1937 ( 53-K ), 76-mm air-defense gun M1938, 37-mm air-defense gun M1939 ( 61-K ), 85-mm air-defense gun M1939 ( 52-K ), 25 mm automatic air defense gun M1940 ( 72-K ).
What is the meaning of artillery plant and how to define artillery plant in English? artillery plant meaning, what does artillery plant mean in a sentence? artillery plant meaning
，artillery plant definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.