array sonar meaning
"array sonar" in a sentence
A sonar system incorporating a phased array of radiating and receiving transducers.
- A novel matched field postbeamformer interference canceller for towed line array sonar
- This paper may be importance to the port / starboard discrimination and its tactics for the traditional towed linear array sonar
- In 1985, " Arethusa " was fitted with towed array sonar.
- In 1984, " Phoebe " completed her towed array sonar refit.
- They also use a Thales ( Thomson Marconi Sonar ) Sintra towed array sonar.
- In 1986, the vessel was the testbed for the Experimental Towed Array Sonar System.
- The Canadian Towed Array Sonar ( CANTASS ) has been integrated into the towed sonar suite.
- The following year, " Cleopatra " was fitted with the new towed array sonar.
- It was given a towed array sonar, ASW torpedoes and the ELMA anti-submarine grenade launcher system.
- She was also one of the few of the class that carried the AN / SQR-15 Towed Array Sonar System.
What is the meaning of array sonar and how to define array sonar in English? array sonar meaning, what does array sonar mean in a sentence? array sonar meaning
，array sonar definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.