area meter meaning
"area meter" in a sentence
"A mechanism to measure fluid flow rate through a fixed-area conduit by the movement of a weighted piston or float supported by the flowing fluid, includes rotameters and piston-type meters."
- Special designs of area meters are available to solve many different flow problems.
- Measurement of fluid flow using variable area meters
- Measurement of fluid flow in pipes using variable area meters
- Glass tube variable area meters
- The first variable area meter with rotating float was invented by Karl Kueppers in Aachen in 1908.
- Also, in some areas meters have relays for demand response load shedding during peak load periods.
- It belongs to a class of meters called variable area meters, which measure flow rate by allowing the cross-sectional area the fluid travels through, to vary, causing a measurable effect.
- Its products include thermal mass flow controllers / meters, Coriolis mass flow controllers / meters, variable area meters ( aka rotameters ), level products, direct liquid injection systems, and more.
- A "'variable area meter "'is a meter that measures fluid flow by allowing the cross sectional area of the device to vary in response to the flow, causing some measurable effect that indicates the rate.
- LI-COR also manufactures light sensors, leaf area meters, and plant canopy analyzers, all of which are used to make fundamental measurements in disciplines including plant physiology, climate change, agronomy ( forestry and agriculture ), and other areas of the natural sciences.
What is the meaning of area meter and how to define area meter in English? area meter meaning, what does area meter mean in a sentence? area meter meaning
，area meter definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.