area light meaning
"area light" in a sentence
A source of light with significant dimensions in two directions, such as a window or luminous ceiling.2.
A light used to illuminate large areas.
- Samples ? sets the amount of samples taken to simulate the area light
- Another thing that a new user should not ignore is the beauty of area light
- area lights and shadows
- For square area lights, you have to set only one samples value ( samples)
- The result is far from that expected, because the spot light sampling of the area light is too coarse
- The following picture ( principles behind the area light ) helps to understand how the soft shadows are simulated
- Square-the area light emitter has a square shape . the dimension of the emitter is set through the size numeric button
- It is possible to add a directional light component by faking the sun either via a single spot or with an area light
- area lights cause specular scattering on objects and blend with its diffuse area, creating a very soft look with beautiful soft shadows
- Recently, organic semiconductor light emitting has attracted a great deal of attention due to future applications in large area light emitting devices and displays
What is the meaning of area light and how to define area light in English? area light meaning, what does area light mean in a sentence? area light meaning
，area light definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.