area drain meaning
"area drain" in a sentence
- The area drains south via Marsh Run to the Rappahannock River.
- The entire area drains via surface flow which discharges through a replica arroyo section.
- After joining other rivers to the Lerma, the area drains into the Pacific.
- "A huge amount of area drains into those lakes, " she says.
- At a minimum, holes must be drilled in the bottom to let the area drain properly.
- These areas drain into the North Santiam River, South Santiam River, or the Pudding River.
- The Runcorn area drains into the River Mersey to the north and the River Weaver to the south.
- The village area drains north to Black Creek, an east-flowing tributary of the Genesee River.
- Word spreads like wild fire and soon people from the surrounding rural areas drain in to attend his public appearances.
- The �hringen area drains to the Kocher river, which runs between Ohrnberg and Sindringen, about upstream from Ohrnberg mountain.
What is the meaning of area drain and how to define area drain in English? area drain meaning, what does area drain mean in a sentence? area drain meaning
，area drain definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.