analytical crm meaning
"analytical crm" in a sentence
<business> Software which helps a business build customer relationships and analyse ways to improve them.
- At last, some actual application of using each data analyzing method in analytical crm are presented
- analytical crm, whose core technology is data warehouse and data mining, is used to data management, data analysis and decision support
- Customer relationship management ( crm ) is classified into three types : analytical crm, operational crm and co-operational crm
- According to before three chapters of treatises, the fifth chapter introduces the analytical crm system based on data warehouse developed by the writer
- Damian V . Rinaldi, an analyst at FAC / Equities in Boston, said about Applix . " " The convergence of operational CRM and analytical CRM is to my knowledge one of the primary drivers for spending " on information technology.
- "I�SEG Center for marketing Analytics ( ICMA ) : The I�SEG Center for marketing Analytics ( ICMA ) is a research group that aims to establish durable research collaborations between academics active in research in the field of marketing analytics, including database marketing, customer intelligence, digital analytics or analytical CRM, and businesses in need of solutions related to one of these topics.
What is the meaning of analytical crm and how to define analytical crm in English? analytical crm meaning, what does analytical crm mean in a sentence? analytical crm meaning
，analytical crm definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.