american organ meaning
"american organ" in a sentence
- It was Goodrich whom many consider the first advanced American organ manufacturer.
- The Renaissance of the American organ has arrived .
- German and American organs generally use the same configuration of manuals as English organs.
- At the time, Bromfield and Johnston were the only active American organ builders.
- He is cited as the most important American organ-builder of his time.
- The "'Estey Organ Company "'was an American organ manufacturer.
- It is nationally recognized by the American Organ Historical Society for its superb sound and nearly original condition.
- American organ builders also tried to piggyback on his prestige by incorporating some of his pipes in their own organs.
- Many American organs built in the romantic style include a vox humana in order to facilitate the playing of this literature.
- Her discography includes works of Bach, Durufl�, Mozart, Mendelssohn, Widor, Alain, and Pinkham on major American organs.
What is the meaning of american organ and how to define american organ in English? american organ meaning, what does american organ mean in a sentence? american organ meaning
，american organ definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.