american option meaning
"american option" in a sentence
An option that may be exercised at any time up to and including the expiration date. Related: European option
- Linear complementary problem and american option pricing
- american option pricing of a special model
- Comparison of three kinds of monte carlo methods for american option pricing
- Asymptotic analysis and numerical computation of american option when expiry date runs to infinity
- The numerical solution for pricing american options under stochastic volatility is considered
- The pricing problem of the american option is currently studied as one of the important items in finance
- The problem of valuation for american options is extended to deal with both constrained portfolio and different interest rates for borrowing and lending
- Because the american option may early be exercised before the expiration date, its pricing is generally more difficult than that of the european option
- Traditional monthly American options expire the third Saturday of every month.
- The opposition to military action by Arab governments has until now severely constrained American options.
What is the meaning of american option and how to define american option in English? american option meaning, what does american option mean in a sentence? american option meaning
，american option definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.