"alteplase" in a sentence
A proteolytic enzyme in the serine protease family found in many tissues which converts PLASMINOGEN to PLASMIN. It has fibrin-binding activity and is immunologically different from URINARY PLASMINOGEN ACTIVATOR. The primary sequence,composed of 527 amino acids,is identical in both the naturally occurring and synthetic proteases. EC 18.104.22.168. n : TISSUE PLASMINOGEN ACTIVATOR
- Alteplase costs about $ 2, 000 for a standard dose.
- Thrombolysis agents include streptokinase, reteplase, alteplase, and tenecteplase.
- Alteplase ( tpa ) is an effective medication for acute ischemic stroke.
- The drugs are alteplase, or Activase, and abciximab, or Reopro.
- It was intended to see if abciximab could boost the effectiveness of alteplase.
- Alteplase is a member of a class of drugs approved for treating heart attacks.
- A major concern was that a smaller-than-standard dose of alteplase would be ineffective.
- Reteplase also binds fibrin with lower affinity than alteplase, improving its ability to penetrate into clots.
- Currently available thrombolytic agents include streptokinase, urokinase, and alteplase ( recombinant tissue plasminogen activator, rtPA ).
- Alteplase alone eased blood flow in 43 percent of the patients at 60 minutes and 62 percent at 90 minutes.
What is the meaning of alteplase and how to define alteplase in English? alteplase meaning, what does alteplase mean in a sentence? alteplase meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.