Synonyms of "algebra""algebra" in a sentence
- I could n't touch the algebra paper.
- Tensor algebra is tied to coordinates.
- That is the so-called fundamental theorem of algebra.
- His work as a whole, however, is a monument in algebra.
- The central notion in commutative algebra is that of a prime ideal.
- Homological algebra plays such an important part in modern developments.
- The ordinary numbers of arithmetic and elementary algebra are known as scalars.
- The problem that had seemed most pertinent was to build the foundations of algebra.
- The mathematicians proceeded blithely and confidently to employ the new algebra.
- Since i behaves like the number 1 in ordinary algebra it is called the identity matrix.
What is the meaning of algebra and how to define algebra in English? algebra meaning, what does algebra mean in a sentence? algebra meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.