Synonyms of "algal""algal" in a sentence
- Adjective: algal algul
- Of or relating to alga
See also: alga
- During an algal bloom the ph of the water can be as high as 10.
- Measurements using opaque bottles almost always reflect community respiration, including bacterial, zooplanktonic, rather than just algal respiration.
- Water blooming; decomposed rice straw; algal inhibition
- Standard practice for determining algal resistance of plastic films
- During an algal bloom the ph of the water can be as high as 10
- Fixing co2 and eliminating green-house effect by micro-algal biotechnology
- Stochastic stability behaviors analysis in a nonlinear harmful algal model
- Experimental study on algal pollution in taihu lake and measures for prevention
- algal accretionary grain
- Grey correlative analytic evaluation of water quality of xiangxi river bay during algal bloom
What is the meaning of algal and how to define algal in English? algal meaning, what does algal mean in a sentence? algal meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.