[ 'ælgə ] Pronunciation:Synonyms of "alga""alga" in a sentence
- An autotrophic, unicellular, green alga presents the minimum of specialization.
- Simple organisms such as bacteria and alga have been found fossil in rocks more than 3000 m. y. old.
- Study on pharmacologic progress of polysaccharide of marine alga
- That's why no reptile degenerates to a bluegreen alga
- Food additive-sodium alga acid
- Experimental study on the immunity-enhancing effect of spiroid alga sucking tablet
- Effect of alga growing on cultivation of photosynthetic bacterial in domestic wastewater
- It was originally cloned at the dna level from the unicellular green alga chlamydomonas reinhardtii
- Main ingredients : hamamelis, cypress, chamomile, liquorice, aloe, lavender and alga extract etc
- 7 pieces of mini white lotus seed with egg yolk and 1 piece middle size green alga with egg yolk moon cake