alcoholic fermentation meaning
- noun (biology)
A fermentation in the absence of oxygen in which sugar is converted to alcohol and carbon dioxide
n : a process in which some sugars (as glucose) are converted into alcohol and carbon dioxide by the action of various yeasts, molds, or bacteria on carbohydrate materials (as dough or sugar solutions) some of which do not themselves undergo fermentation but can be hydrolyzed into fermentable substances (as in the production of alcohol and alcoholic beverages)
- Sparkling wine undergo a second alcoholic fermentation.
- An alcoholic fermentation by yeasts is an essential step in the production of raised bread.
- alcoholic fermentation in thermo controlled stainless steel vats
- During alcoholic fermentation acetaldehyde acts as a hydrogen acceptor instead of oxygen
- The alcoholic fermentation process generally takes about 8 or 10 days and then comes maceration
- Effect of the operation parameter of bioreactor on alcoholic fermentation with corn stalk
- Abstract : the intracellular trehalose metabolism of s . cerevisiae during alcoholic fermentation was studied
- The alcoholic fermentation is then allowed to proceed with the yeast converting the grape juice to alcohol and carbon dioxide
- Biological function of intracellular trehalose of s . cerevisiae in the alcoholic fermentation was briefly evaluated in the study
- alcoholic fermentation is catalyzed by enzymes of the zymase complex, which are secreted by the cells or released after the cells die
- "alcoholic fermentation" meaning in Chinese: 成乙醇发酵
- "alcoholic fermentation" meaning in Japanese: アルコール発酵｛はっこう｝
- "alcoholic fermentation" meaning in Russian: спиртовое брожение
- "alcoholic fermentation" meaning in Arabic: تخمير كحولي
"alcoholic cardiomyopathy" meaning, "alcoholic cirrhosis" meaning, "alcoholic dementia" meaning, "alcoholic drink" meaning, "alcoholic fatty liver" meaning, "alcoholic hepatitis" meaning, "alcoholic intoxication" meaning, "alcoholic korsakoff syndrome" meaning, "alcoholic korsakoff syndromes" meaning,
What is the meaning of alcoholic fermentation and how to define alcoholic fermentation in English? alcoholic fermentation meaning, what does alcoholic fermentation mean in a sentence? alcoholic fermentation meaning，alcoholic fermentation definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.