alcoholic cirrhosis meaning
Liver cirrhosis in alcoholics.
- About a quarter of adults who receive liver transplants have alcoholic cirrhosis.
- If so, the condition should be renamed " alcoholic cirrhosis ".
- Alcoholic cirrhosis caused by alcohol abuse is treated by abstaining from alcohol.
- Lastly in alcoholic cirrhosis, there is infiltration of the liver with neutrophils.
- An autopsy revealed he had died of alcoholic cirrhosis.
- Alcoholic hepatitis can occur in patients with chronic alcoholic liver disease and alcoholic cirrhosis.
- Mantle's liver was also damaged by alcoholic cirrhosis and hepatitis C viral infection.
- The skin of a patient with alcoholic cirrhosis can feature enlargement of the male breasts.
- Others have chronic diseases including liver tumors, non-alcoholic cirrhosis and several inherited disorders.
- She died of Non-Alcoholic Cirrhosis of the liver ( NAHS ) at age 75.
- "alcoholic cirrhosis" meaning in Chinese: 酒精性肝硬变
- "alcoholic cirrhosis" meaning in Japanese: アルコール性肝硬変｛せい かんこうへん｝
"alcoholic axonal neuropathies" meaning, "alcoholic axonal neuropathy" meaning, "alcoholic beverage" meaning, "alcoholic beverages" meaning, "alcoholic cardiomyopathy" meaning, "alcoholic dementia" meaning, "alcoholic drink" meaning, "alcoholic fatty liver" meaning, "alcoholic fermentation" meaning,
What is the meaning of alcoholic cirrhosis and how to define alcoholic cirrhosis in English? alcoholic cirrhosis meaning, what does alcoholic cirrhosis mean in a sentence? alcoholic cirrhosis meaning，alcoholic cirrhosis definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.