Synonyms of "airline""airline" in a sentence
- Noun: airline 'ehr`lIn
- A hose that carries air under pressure
- air hose
- A commercial enterprise that provides scheduled flights for passengers
- airline business, airway
Derived forms: airlines
See also: airliner
Type of: hose, hosepipe [Brit], line
a company that provides regular flights to take passengers and goods to different places:
an airline pilot
an expansion in Europe's no-frills airline sector
The airline operates about 250 flights a day.
❖ domestic/international/national airlines
◆ commercial/private/state/state-owned airlines
◆ a charter/scheduled airline
◆ an airline employee/operator/passenger/pilot the airline business/industry
- The number gives the number of different airlines.
- I went through a silent struggle there at the airlines.
- There are two airlines offering flights from a2 to b2.
- The airline pulled out all the stops to get him there in time.
- airlines took the view that stowaway incidents should not happen.
- The airline guaranteed that proper adoption procedures would be followed.
- He had seen airline liquor in stewardesses' apartments before.
- airline tickets for long-distance flights were favorite buys by credit card thieves.
- Most people who thought about airports did so in terms of airlines and airplanes.
- Cabin cleaners are among the lowest paid and least skilled airline employees.
What is the meaning of airline and how to define airline in English? airline meaning, what does airline mean in a sentence? airline meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.