"ahmedabad" in a sentence
- In the grounds of the society for the physically handicapped in ahmedabad, disabled workers are offered valuable experience of management
- Mehta said the Ahmedabad cineplex could be the largest in Asia.
- Australia beat Zimbabwe on Friday in 45 degree heat in Ahmedabad.
- Vajpayee told reporters in Ahmedabad, Gujarat's economic hub.
- Lowest total : 193 in Ahmedabad on Oct . 5, 1986
- Confluence is the annual international management symposium hosted by IIM Ahmedabad.
- The symbol is designed by National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad.
- The airport is located in Hansol, north of central Ahmedabad.
- In the final he defeated Iran's S Karimi Ahmedabad.
- The Bhishti now speak Gujarati, and live mainly in Ahmedabad.
What is the meaning of ahmedabad and how to define ahmedabad in English? ahmedabad meaning, what does ahmedabad mean in a sentence? ahmedabad meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.