agency securities meaning
- About $ 3 billion in corporate bonds and agency securities were sold.
- Traders are snapping up U . S . Treasuries amid concerns about agency securities.
- The Fed said its holdings of agency securities were unchanged at $ 2 . 692 billion.
- The Fed's holdings of federal agency securities were unchanged at $ 2 . 941 billion.
- He might also need subpoenas to obtain documents, telephone records and executive branch agency security logs.
- The Fed's direct holdings of federal agency securities were unchanged at $ 2 . 812 billion.
- It also may own Treasury and U . S . agency securities that are not indexed to inflation.
- During the 1984 Summer Olympics, Piper Tech served as a command center for the multi-agency security task force.
- With no major economic reports today, many investors turned their attention to a flood of corporate and agency securities coming to market.
- In a precursor to this summer's events, spreads on agency securities began to widen dramatically in the mid-1970s.
What is the meaning of agency securities and how to define agency securities in English? agency securities meaning, what does agency securities mean in a sentence? agency securities meaning，agency securities definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.