Synonyms of "aesthetic""aesthetic" in a sentence
- Adjective: aesthetic es'thetik [N. Amer], ees'thetik [Brit]
Noun: aesthetic es'thetik [N. Amer], ees'thetik [Brit]
- Relating to or dealing with the subject of aesthetics
- esthetic [US]
- Concerning or characterized by an appreciation of beauty or good taste
"the aesthetic faculties"; "an aesthetic person"; "aesthetic feeling"; "the illustrations made the book an aesthetic success"
- esthetic [US], aesthetical, esthetical [US]
- Aesthetically pleasing
- esthetic [US], artistic
- (philosophy) a philosophical theory as to what is beautiful
"he despised the aesthetic of minimalism"
- esthetic [US]
Derived forms: aesthetics
See also: aesthetics, artistic, cosmetic, enhancive, painterly, sensuous, tasteful
Type of: philosophical doctrine, philosophical theory
- This is the aesthetics subordinated to politics.
- His aesthetic ideas were his own.
- The observation is an outstanding aesthetic attraction.
- The aesthetic results were poor.
- Collins had exposed the fallacy of modern aesthetics to me.
- Collines had exposed the fallacy of modern aesthetics to me.
- He was indefatigable in his lectures on the aesthetics of love.
- He is given to viewing life as if it were an aesthetic spectacle.
- Most americans have been exposed to the aesthetic of japanese design.
- The pale green dome making the aesthetic protest in the solitude of sky.
What is the meaning of aesthetic and how to define aesthetic in English? aesthetic meaning, what does aesthetic mean in a sentence? aesthetic meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.