Synonyms of "aesthete""aesthete" in a sentence
- Numerous artists, aesthetes, artists and writers are trying to embody this idea in their works
- Behind every footballing tough guy there lurks a mincing aesthete with a love of art for art ? sake, football for football ? sake
- It is an easy life, the life of the aesthete.
- Monty is a melodramatic aesthete and Marwood realizes he is homosexual.
- Inventive he may be, but Kalunde is no aesthete.
- Have the Nuyoricans, those anti-establishment aesthetes, sold out?
- Leonardo's design pleases aesthetes as much as engineers.
- A fundamental characteristic of the aesthete is " immediacy ".
- But they are really mere conservatives, masquerading only as aesthetes ".
- Now, the practical man is no eggheaded aesthete.
What is the meaning of aesthete and how to define aesthete in English? aesthete meaning, what does aesthete mean in a sentence? aesthete meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.