"aesthesiometer" in a sentence
- Another type of manual aesthesiometer is used to test lower thresholds of touch or pain.
- In 1858, he devised an aesthesiometer, a device for measuring tactile sensitivity of the skin.
- Also, a "'thermal aesthesiometer "'is used to determine sensitivity of thermal stimuli.
- An non-intrusive device called a "'corneal aesthesiometer "'is used to test cornea nerve sensitivity by using a controlled pulse of air as stimulation.
- The Semmes-Weinstein Aesthesiometer, and its variant the Weinstein Enhanced Sensory Test ( WEST, e . g ., WEST-hand ), present nylon monofilaments of approximately the same length ( 38 mm ) and of varying diameters.
- To differentiate between two points and one point of equal area ( the sum of the areas of the two points equals the area of the third point ), Dr . Sidney Weinstein created the three-point esthesiometer ( re : Weinstein Aesthesiometer ).
- Whereas Dr . Weinstein used 3-digit numbers to reflect the force of the Semmes-Weinsein Aesthesiometer ( 3 digit number equals the common log of the force measured in tenths of a milligram ), the WEST esthesiometers ( also created by Weinstein and group ) use grams ( e . g ., 0 . 70 g ) to describe the force.
What is the meaning of aesthesiometer and how to define aesthesiometer in English? aesthesiometer meaning, what does aesthesiometer mean in a sentence? aesthesiometer meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.