[ əd'vais ] Pronunciation:Synonyms of "advice""advice" in a sentence
- I shall follow my solicitor 's advice.
- He was submissive to a word of advice.
- Do not run away -- i want your advice.
- On your advice i applied for the job.
- Your advice will stick fast in my mind.
- We should not set light by the advice of our seniors.
- As it turned out, the advice was bad.
- We welcome you and would appreciate your advice ...
- I wonder if he can take your advice.
- The sage gave advice to his friends.