"advances" in a sentence
Bank loans to their customers. These may be unsecured loan, but are often secured by the bank holding stocks and shares or life insurance policies owned by the borrower.
- Let us join hands and advance together.
- All bookings will be made 3 days in advance.
- They machine-gunned the advancing troops.
- The troops fanned out as they advanced.
- Can i sign up for this course in advance?
- People have already bought tickets in advance.
- Joints stiffen with advancing years.
- This is the basic factor of the advance in price.
- We are pleased with our purchases in advance.
- The enemy fell back as our troops advanced.
What is the meaning of advances and how to define advances in English? advances meaning, what does advances mean in a sentence? advances meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.