- Elizabeth's mind ran on acquirements to an almost morbid degree.
- One man's life or death were but a small price to pay for the acquirement of the knowledge which i sought.
- I suppose his acquirements and abilities, perhaps his wealth and good blood, make amends for any little fault of look.
- Realization of a high-speed data acquirement system
- Formation and acquirement of student's indistinct knowledge
- Preschools'developnent and acquirement of na ve theory of biology
- Interlanguage and its positive effects in second language acquirement
- Countermeasure to the problems in adult english vocabulary acquirement
- On the acquirement and cultivation of children's early intellectual ability in human communication
- Reasearch and application of the knowledge acquirement or ganization for agriculture expert system
- "acquirement" meaning in Chinese: 获得；学识
- "acquirement" meaning in Japanese: acquirement n. 習得, 取得, 獲得; 学識. 【形容詞 名詞＋】 ◆foreign language...
- "acquirement" meaning in Korean: 취득
- "acquirement" meaning in Russian: 1) приобретение привычек, навыков; овладение знаниями2) зн...
- "acquirement" meaning in Arabic: إجادة
- "acquirement" meaning in French: n. acquisition
"acquired word blindness" meaning, "acquired word blindnesses" meaning, "acquired,nervous system metabolic diseases" meaning, "acquired-immune deficiency syndrome dementia complex" meaning, "acquiree" meaning, "acquirer" meaning, "acquiring" meaning, "acquis communautaire" meaning, "acquisition" meaning,