- The " acquisition date " refers to the date on which the acquirer actually obtains the control on the acquiree
- Against that backdrop, the role of acquiree seems a strange one for U . S . Filter.
- Unless two companies actually recapitalize themselves with a new stock, there is always an acquirer and an acquiree.
- He added that some might question the deal because of Hicks, Muse's connection to both the acquirer and the acquiree.
- "It makes it clearer what the thrift's value is, whether we are an acquirer or an acquiree,"
- For merger negotiations, the SC said the acquirer and the acquiree are required to appoint an independent auditor to perform due dilligence audits.
- Local companies tend to be the acquirer, like Weyerhaeuser, now bidding to buy Portland-based Willamette Industries, rather than the acquiree.
- With 2002 revenue of $ 1 . 6 billion, Siebel Systems " looks a lot more like an acquirer than an acquiree,"
- He said there aren't any offers on the table and the company intends to be the " acquirer rather than the acquiree ."
- "I just don't view Fleet as a potential acquiree anymore, " said Loomis Sayles & AMP; Co . analyst Steven Wharton.
"acquired vocal cord palsy" meaning, "acquired word blindness" meaning, "acquired word blindnesses" meaning, "acquired,nervous system metabolic diseases" meaning, "acquired-immune deficiency syndrome dementia complex" meaning, "acquirement" meaning, "acquirer" meaning, "acquiring" meaning, "acquis communautaire" meaning,