Synonyms of "acknowledgement""acknowledgement" in a sentence
- The us government made no formal acknowledgement.
- I received a gracious letter of acknowledgement ..
- He just moved in acknowledgement of her curtsey.
- He smirked in acknowledgement of their uncouth greetings, and sat down.
- Lord muttered an acknowledgement and allowed his hand to be shaken.
- I was touched to find, in the two pages of polite, preliminary acknowledgements of debt, my own name.
- We expressed our acknowledgements and sat down behind the door where there was a lame invalid of a sofa.
- Jane austen sent a suitable acknowledgement and accepted an invitation to visit the famous library at carleton house.
- But if there is no acknowledgement, no reciprocation
- My acknowledgement on issues concerning economic cycle
What is the meaning of acknowledgement and how to define acknowledgement in English? acknowledgement meaning, what does acknowledgement mean in a sentence? acknowledgement meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.