Synonyms of "achieve""achieve" in a sentence
- Verb: achieve u'cheev
- To gain with effort
"she achieved her goal despite setbacks"
- accomplish, attain, reach
Derived forms: achieves, achieving, achieved
See also: achievable, achievement, achiever
Type of: bring home the bacon, come through, deliver the goods, succeed, win
Encyclopedia: Achieve, Inc
verb [+ obj]
to succeed in reaching a particular goal, status or standard, especially by making an effort for a long time:
The company achieved its target of a 15% increase in sales this year.
The group had failed to achieve expected price improvements.
to achieve a goal/ an objective/ a target
achievable // adjective:
Profits of $20 m look achievable.
- The exchequer early achieved independence.
- Your work seems to be achieving nothing.
- Only after many setbacks was success achieved.
- You cannot achieve such and such results.
- Do n't get cocky when you 've achieved something.
- Remarkable economic results have been achieved.
- General stability has been achieved in the country.
- Very good results have been achieved in rural reform.
- Do not belittle what he has achieved.
- All this cannot be achieved overnight.
What is the meaning of achieve and how to define achieve in English? achieve meaning, what does achieve mean in a sentence? achieve meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.