Synonyms of "accusingly""accusingly" in a sentence
- Adverb: accusingly u'kyoozinglee
- In an accusing manner
"he looked at her accusingly"
See also: accusing
- "man, you sure waste matches," he said accusingly.
- She pointed suddenly at me, and every one looked at me accusingly.
- "man, you sure waste matches, " he said accusingly
- "he s got it in him, i tell you, from his father, " mr . higginbotham went on accusingly
- Some simply stand and weep or glare accusingly at the Kremlin.
- And there are all those envelopes piled up accusingly on the chair.
- He pointed to it accusingly from the dining room.
- Pfeiffer said, brandishing an index finger accusingly.
- Mom ducked her head in and sniffed accusingly.
- Among the flower beds, a copper statue of Lenin points accusingly at the future.
What is the meaning of accusingly and how to define accusingly in English? accusingly meaning, what does accusingly mean in a sentence? accusingly meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.