accord with meaning
"accord with" in a sentence
- accord with sth formal to contain the same ideas, information etc as something else, especially so that they both seem right:
▪ Her evidence accorded with that of the other witnesses.
▪ This view would seem to accord with Marx's own theories on the subject.
■ SIMILAR TO: agree with, back up
- This accords with the aspirations of the people ...
- This seemed to accord with his desire.
- The hearts of our people accord with those of yours.
- This is quite in accord with the season.
- What you say does not accord with the previous evidence.
- His actions accord with his words.
- The quantum theory of light is in complete accord with these observations.
- The department most in accord with media and congressional criticism became, unintentionally, its focus.
- If we leave each system to itself，then the state function for each system will change in accord with (7、145).
- The german naval staff were in hearty accord with all the postponements; indeed, they instigated them.
What is the meaning of accord with and how to define accord with in English? accord with meaning, what does accord with mean in a sentence? accord with meaning
，accord with definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.