[ ə'kɔmpliʃ ] Pronunciation:Synonyms of "accomplish""accomplish" in a sentence
- It is earnestly hoped that you will accomplish the matter.
- They 'll certainly accomplish something.
- He is a man who will spoil rather than accomplish things.
- At fifty, he would be a man to accomplish great things.
- It 'll require indomitable will to accomplish the task.
- Above all, he deeply wanted to accomplish something.
- One way to accomplish this is to perform an e-shift.
- The fuel rack requires little force to accomplish its motion.
- I am not, of course, suggesting that revolutions accomplish nothing.
- How to accomplish it was generously left to my discretion.