Synonyms of "acclimation""acclimation" in a sentence
- acclimation in partial nitrification process of long mcrt
- We found it increased abviously about 7 days cold acclimation
- Cultural acclimation-a new angle for studying generational behavior of floating population
- acclimation of foliar photosynthetic apparatus of three tropical woody species to growth irradiance
- The process is called heat acclimation and is routinely seen in athletes training in hot weather
- The effects of cold acclimation on the freezing resistance and total soluble protein in populus tomentosa seedlings
- Leaf photosynthetic and anatomic acclimation of four tropical rainforest tree species to different growth light conditions
- acclimation of lamina mass per unit area, photosynthetic characteristics and dark respiration to growth light regimes in four tropical rainforest species
- Cold hardening ( cold acclimation ) processes taking place in plants before the onset of winter that prepare them to withstand low temperatures
- The applause he received was a universal thunder of acclimation ."
What is the meaning of acclimation and how to define acclimation in English? acclimation meaning, what does acclimation mean in a sentence? acclimation meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.