accelerated aging test meaning
- accelerated aging test
- Standard test method for multiple-cycle accelerated aging test automatic boil test for exterior wet use wood adhesives
- Trial-use guide for accelerated aging tests for medium-voltage extruded electric power cables using water-filled tanks
- The effects of variation in content of three fillers on properties of the material was studied and accelerating aging test was carried out as well
- Datasheet lifetime specification is tested by the manufactures using an accelerated aging test called " endurance test " with maximum temperature and voltage over a specified time.
- In an effort to improve the quality of accelerated aging tests, some researchers have begun comparing materials which have undergone accelerated aging to materials which have undergone natural aging.
- This rating is tested with an accelerated aging test called an " endurance test " according to IEC 60384-4-1 with rated voltage at the upper category temperature.
- Do you know any sources that tell us how to conduct an accelerated aging test on ELISA kits ?-- talk ) 06 : 58, 28 August 2008 ( UTC)
- In the 1950s, researchers began to question the validity of accelerated aging tests which relied on dry heat and a single temperature, pointing out that relative humidity affects the chemical processes which produce paper degradation and that the reactions which cause degradation have different activation energies.
What is the meaning of accelerated aging test and how to define accelerated aging test in English? accelerated aging test meaning, what does accelerated aging test mean in a sentence? accelerated aging test meaning，accelerated aging test definition, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.