Synonyms of "abuzz""abuzz" in a sentence
- Adjective: abuzz u'búz
- Noisy like the sound of a bee
"the room was abuzz over the latest scandal"
See also: noisy
- The class is abuzz with discussion.
- In less than twenty-four hours london was abuzz.
- Inside the school, everyone was abuzz about the bizarre weather
- The diplomatic community is abuzz
- The area on the north coast around the island's biggest city, fukuoka, is abuzz
- Given this understanding, the british people feel little burden in keeping the corner abuzz with speeches
- Dislike the woman of big voice, dislike abuzz environment, dislike the voice of surroundings everything
- Her arrival sets the whole town abuzz, wakes up old conflicts, and sets off new emotional storms
- All of the Morristown area seemed abuzz Tuesday with the news.
- The Astrodome was all abuzz with the promise of Randy Johnson.
What is the meaning of abuzz and how to define abuzz in English? abuzz meaning, what does abuzz mean in a sentence? abuzz meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.