Synonyms of "abutment""abutment" in a sentence
- An area behind the west abutment was utilized as the assembly shop.
- Bases which carry horizontal load, for example under arches, are usually called abutments.
- Stone bridges consist of pillars, abutments and arches made up of stones held together by mortar.
- Discussion on reasonable structure pattern of u-shaped abutment
- Application of slant let rigid-framed bridge without abutment
- Can the stealth shouldered abutment be modified
- Backfilling works at grid 9 abutment at tai lam kok
- Control of gravity abutment temperature crevice
- abutment design passenger dedicated railway line
- abutment deformation analysis and foundation treatment
What is the meaning of abutment and how to define abutment in English? abutment meaning, what does abutment mean in a sentence? abutment meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.