Synonyms of "abut""abut" in a sentence
- Verb: abut (abutted,abutting) u'bút
- Lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
- border, adjoin, edge, march, butt, butt against, butt on
Derived forms: abuts, abutted, abutting
See also: abutment, abutter
Type of: adjoin, contact, meet, touch
To adjoin at an end; to be contiguous.
- Near this village, the thickness of this lens reaches abut a hundred metres.
- I would like to tell you more abut it
- What abut disco ? it's popular in western countries
- I wish i knew more abut business english
- Now tell me something abut your professional education
- I heard abut what happened with my neighbors
- For more information abut using the finalize method, see
- Their house abuts against ours
- Their farm abuts upon ours
- My small rectory abuts her estate,
What is the meaning of abut and how to define abut in English? abut meaning, what does abut mean in a sentence? abut meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.